I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day, this year was a little different than most years. It was still a great day for Brad and I though. We spent most of the day together, I started out the day like most Saturdays and that is my kettlebell class. Brad had his anthropology class, after he got home we went to Best Buy to take our Xbox in that had stopped working. We again stumped the lady at the return desk. All ended well we ended up getting a $100 refund, which we didn't mind at all. Then for Valentines night we just stayed in watched the movie "A Night in Rodanthe".
Also it ended a very stressful week for Brad, he has been out of a job since January 31. This past week he had 2 interviews, both went so well he ended up being called in for a 2nd interview on both. Now comes the hard part the waiting, I'm hoping that something comes through for him. This is the longest he has been out of a job and it is stressful. I know he will find a job soon and then life can go back to normal.
However today I was with some friends of mine and I realized that the wedding is exactly 6 months from today. We sent out our Save the Dates a couple of weeks ago and I still have a couple of them to send out still, but those will go out this week. It just doesn't seem real that I'm actually the one getting married. I'm used to planning showers and parties and receptions it's a very strange feeling right now. I'm learning with each step of this process to enjoy it because it will be over before I know it.
So that's all for now, I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day.
Amy
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Belated Valentines!!
Posted by Amy and Brad at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment